วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

The Time Machine (1960)

This is my pick for the greatest film I have ever seen in my life so far. I explain why in more detail. I saw this movie when I was a teenager, I first saw only a part of it, I was with my father in an electronics store, and they had a game there on one of the TV. I could catch only a part of it, and thought it was really awesome when I saw it first. I saw this blue-skinned Morlocks to be fighting this guy, what appeared in a cave. They had greatglowing eyes, and looked like a real big bad monster. I was impressed to say the least, once I wanted the film from the beginning to see, to my great joy that I was late this week in a position to see it on a VHS video rentals from a local video stores too.

I like science fiction movies, but I like all genres, this one stands for me. Director George Pal brings great life in this novel, the adaptation of the legendary author Herbert George Wells (HG Wells). TheSpecial effects are a bit dated, but hey, it happened way back in 1960. The main character cleverly named George H. Wells is the actor Rod Taylor starred in the Alfred Hitchcock classic "The Birds (1963). I would have him on future legend Harrison Ford out to compare our time.

The story goes like this, build an Englishman from the turn of the century, a time machine, which he can observe everything around him in a glance. He decided to adventure out of time goes by, and whathe finds, he decides to take effect on that date that there is no going back. He makes friends with the Endangered Eloi and decides to help her out because, as their world has changed in a quiet but has become a terribly. This film would be nice to see with your children or other family members and friends. I think it is a must for everyone to see! This is really great classic film and the cast and crew specifically for this period has a very good work together and share them.

It was a remake ofThe film with Guy Pierce called The Time Machine (2002), I enjoyed it too, but does not compare to the original by all means. See what happens to mankind in the future adventures.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น