วันศุกร์ที่ 8 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Paranormal Encounters, Time Windows, and the aliens

The word "foreigner" refers to a being from beyond our borders of the earth. A person can say he or she believes in God, angels and / or identify Melchizedek, without knowing the existence of extraterrestrials.

The average person has an active imagination. However, Hollywood producers have advantages compared to the average person first, in that their imagination is as big as their wallets. Since Hollywood has the ability to represent and to enjoytheir works of fantasy, have succeeded in their notions of what foreigners want to see --- or consolidation in the minds of millions of people. Therefore, when most people hear the word "foreigner", they think little green men with their ears or other extraordinary creatures, strange shapes. The question: is Hollywood so far? What happens if some of them had to make the movies, an encounter with one or two are being or beings, not move in the company of the country?

LET U.S. GETThe feet on the ground.

This article is necessary to address these problems in the address bar is a practical and reasonable. To do this, I need to keep my balance on the narrow bridge of investigative journalism. If I slip, I fall on the side of the lyrical confusion or the other side of the scientific imagination, so I walk a very narrow street. I can only do so if the players help each other with tolerance. For the record: I do not smoke or drugs. It takes a lot of arm twisting for me, my unnatural feedBody.

Unusual physical contact:

Most people had and have nightmares again. Psalm 91 in the Torah and the Bible tells us that they are working night terrors - the nature of evil aliens. Science - film they host in lead roles. However, they are a foreigner and / or "foreigners". From many years of research, the Torah, the Koran and the Bible, and accept all documentsAliens. The Koran invites bad jinn. The Bible calls the wrong kind of evil spirits, demons and night terrors. The three holy books read well, "God's angels, archangels and cherubs recognize. The three that God is the head and supreme authority over everything.

Strange experience:

He advised the prisoners. Many prisoners have documented cases of paranormal experiences. A special prison that I visited is a guillotine work.They can not pay most of the prisoners were afraid to go there at night, especially on moonless nights. Getting to talk to them what they saw that it pulled the teeth on the beak of fowl. As the paranormal experiences can be considered spiritual confirmation of their mental, physical, or all three, not scientific, I will refer only to the ones I actually experienced.

Abrupt dismissals began early.

I once visited a lady who came to an exotic island for a vacation. Seemed veryreserved and distant. The only social partners have ever had an ex-husband, has died after a long illness and died. I encourage him to go with his life. I took the veil and has learned to snorkel. One evening, while dancing under the stars in the vicinity of a night exotic place, we have a walk outside. Since the moon is depicted as a beautiful background image, I drew her closer to me. Suddenly I felt a bit "cold, acting like a hand on a voluntary basis in order to cool the socialThermometer. I stopped immediately, I took her back to his hotel and ended the relationship immediately, without any explanation.

Suddenly Strange Relationship.

This situation was different. The report was very strong - physically. I met and fell deeply for the daughter of an Irish Pentecostal pastor. I did not know that when I met her. Both have had a strong spiritual roots. None of us knew then. We were both so far removed from our propheticwe were both damaged the shadow of our true nature. Despite this, we fell in lust with passion. On the first anniversary of our social life, they fired a Ouija board. Suddenly, a strange feeling came over me, and then all began to take an evil alien tunnels. I heard the terrible screams all that attracted me was the enormous strength. He screamed. I remember, under the name "Joshua". In a sense, that frightensthe matter and released its grip. Our relationship ended shortly thereafter. The emotional wounds will heal only after months. The mental damage took years before a rally for the issue of saving me a lot of trouble.

The Beast

I met a couple on holiday. I invited them to sail. When I pick her up and bring them to the Marina, the woman was visibly shaken and pale. He asked me to look out the window. She showed me a piece of crumpled aluminum foil. Husbandsaid it would take the lights in the house, shower, then sat on the balcony to let the wind dry them in the Caribbean. As you exit the shower yesterday, watched spellbound as he watched from his wife. As he rushed to the window, he saw a man with a pipe in his hand. As he stuffed into the pipe where the enlightened man and animal has a shot that appeared on the human body. The woman has the story. I kept the information in my mental file. YearsHomeless after a very intelligent asked me to pray and ask God for the spirit of dependence give. "As he started the prayers of purification began to ignore the hands change shape, his voice is transformed into blood curling deep growl. I immediately flashed back on the incident happened a year ago, is a married couple.

Too many missing parts.

Any structure must be that provides the knowledge to swear that the contents are confirmed. You also need tofrankly say: some things are. Finally, Erich von Daniken has received a mix of well-documented, and some evidence of dubious past civilizations, in advance, or sites worthy of further scientific research. These pages will be undermined as "controversial," because the test results, the theory that humanity was able to climb such a ladder of evolution. Many deeply religious people are reluctant to these regions.

After all, if all scientistsAtheist. In fact, many are religiously centered on God Science can not by faith a person. In my case, scientific evidence, which (me a better understanding of many supernatural events as yet unknown) cemented my belief that led to search. This was the basis for my faith, knowledge, makes it even harder to shake, because I can not speak, teach and shares things from a State which is not-done-that perspective. Hidden until the institutions to maintain their religious affiliation ancient textsScientific spend stations, and as long as the scientific community reluctant to spend more to explain the Vimana record of research in India and the interesting conclusions - such as the Nazca Lines in Peru --- people without scientific backgrounds, which they in terms to look at the Hollywood represented.

Windows Time.

I wanted to document the paranormal activity for years. I have enough experience to actually make a case that the time window is to be done. When I finally scientificConfirmation, then smart participate in the deliberations or UFOs do not exist or given. For some people, everything is highly unusual show of the air, a UFO or space astronauts in the past? And if, during certain planetary alignments to the time window to open to allow us to visions of past events? The Vedic texts in the House of India detailed drawings of ancient stolen vehicles. Isolated populations have a deeper understanding of astronomy, that most of ourModern astronomers. The Dogon are, is one of the most isolated nations on earth. Most have no formal training. However, each member of the tribe is a stick and reproduce large groups of stars with a precision that our scientific community would be embarrassing. I know that the prophet Daniel above the bridge of the time was increased, and called the events of the past and come together - Daniel 7:9-13. Since I have experience that was completely of what I think differentlyI have scientifically investigated the case.

Note that by the end of time, the future, and the beginning of this time has elapsed. Every time you cut the future and the past, creating a temporary size as a "gift" - Ecclesiastes 3:15 "What was it and what has been, and to God what is past. I am the first fruit of male and seventh , born on both sides of my family. walk in the fullness of time, I was in myprophetic destiny, if I found my form prophetic.

There must be a truce between religion and science educators. The gap between supporters and supporters of the creation of human evolution is a poor excuse for not sharing, obtained valuable data. It is no secret that the Library of Alexandria was burned. Most of the libraries of the ancient civilizations documentary data and information in units has been Land. These beings were the ones who the SaintsTexts - who left us - or someone else? How else can you separate fact from fiction when the religious communities - have recovered some of the largest reservoirs of ancient texts - they can be critically examined? Attracted After decades of denials, secrecy and misinformation, people are too thin and not too thin, hidden sources of information. In this way, it opens the door to demonic mental disorders, because the mere contact with suchOrganizations or their members, as spiritual pollution - Isaiah 8:19.

It's so sad that preachers learn only the behavior and the types of evil spirits, others can try to ease, prevent, and to dissuade their flock with foam as "demons today." If those who have devoted themselves to teaching the necessary instruments to the neglect of duties from anxiety and / or ignorance, then people will be affected readily available resource: the movies and films statements. AlthoughInter-denominational subsidiaries in the territory jealously defend their faith, I pray for the day, is a scientist with exorcists to the data so that the problems very paranormal talk-show topics. So, perhaps it would tend to describe what we see or believe that we have seen in a wider sense, better and more accurate.

Research data more, please see the link posted below.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น