วันจันทร์ที่ 21 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Do you like science fiction?

Many people have enjoyed science fiction and recently had a friend who is a vegetarian and has lived throughout Europe, has expressed my year of reading Sci Fi and a list of many of his favorite authors. Among these authors like Robert Heinlein, Sheckley Charles, Larry Niven, Isaac Asimov, Ursula Le Guin KK ... at the age of science fiction, especially as some say, William Gibson Heinlein or later.

In fact, he loves like science fictionPlans for their own science fiction book to write soon. I said to myself: "Wow!" That is a hell of a line-up of the main authors, is, in fact, I bet everything he says is inspired by some of the greatest science fiction writers of all time. I'm like Arthur C. Clarke, Isaac Asimov, Ben Bova, Caleb Carr, Stephen Baxter, Jules Verne, Gene Roddenberry, HG Wells, and try to stay from science fiction fantasy. Although, I must say thatdo not get this movie in the theater.

Between us, I would say that those who are well known and interesting authors. We talked about the future of propulsion technologies that we believe comes and decided we would not mind a long duration mission in space exploration for the benefit of the truth, science and humanity. "Yes, I have no problem with the space for a year in each direction, or even 5 years, if I access to information for learning and studying. Isaid.

Virtual reality is aware of the astronauts to go Stir Crazy? Soon humanity from this world in search of our future destiny and everything you expected. Surprisingly, it will not last long.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น